Edwise is an authorised agent by the Australian high commisson for processing the visas electronically.
- Student visa is valid till a month after the corse completion.
- Course requirements must be satisfied and valid enrolment maintained.
- Students may not work more than 20 hours per week while the course is in session.
- Students must maintain health insurance while in Australia.
A student breaching any of these conditions may be required to terminate their studies and leave Australia. Even before a student visa is issued, there are certain requirements which must be met to the satisfaction of the Australian authorities abroad.
The prospective student should :
- Be accepted for a full-time course of study (registered by the Australian Government for overseas students).
- Not intend to become a permanent resident.
- Have adequate financial means for the duration of their studies.
- Have evidence of arrangements for health insurance in Australia.
- Have reasonable proficiency in English to successfully undertake the intended course. (IELTS)
- Have a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) from the institute for any preliminary course you have enrolled & the Offer lettter / COE for the Principal Course.
- Have a current passport valid for the period of stay in Australia.
- Have access to an acceptable Credit Card.
- Have access to sufficient funds to cover study cost, living cost, accommodation and to and fro travel expenses. Satisfy the health requirements as per the Asutralian high commission rules.
- Be of a good character.
- Part Time work rights included in student visa
- Student visa information now being stored online so actual evidencing of student visa on passports is not required
- Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO) system, allows visa holders & their employers, banks & government services to check the visa entitlement on visa holders consent. For mor information visit www.immi.gov.au/evisa/evo.htm
- Issuing of visa may take as long as 3 months